Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage (CCUS) Global Market Outlook Report and Project Considerations
Carbon Capture, Storage and Utilization (“CCUS”) is increasingly becoming a key part of potential pathways to net zero.
In this special market report, Sproule examines the current state of the global CCUS market and its role in achieving net zero emissions, as well as key drivers underpinning a successful CCUS project with a focus on capture costs, geology, and regulatory considerations.
- Achieving net zero with CCUS in a global context
- Current state of CCUS globally
- Breakdown of CCUS project economic drivers
- Capture cost supply curve and recent project capture costs
- Geological factors in CCUS
- Regulatory considerations and carbon pricing mechanisms