Special Market Report
2021 Global Crude Oil and Natural Gas Market Outlook
Dominated by the largest global pandemic in a century, 2020 was an extraordinary year for the global economy and the energy sector. Entering 2021, markets have recovered substantially since Q2 2020 lows, but there is still significant uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, supply, demand, and, ultimately, price.
This Special Market Report by Sproule will examine these key themes and forces driving the direction of crude and natural gas markets as we emerge from one of the most chaotic years the energy market has ever faced.
- The current state of COVID-19 globally, and its continued impacts on global demand
- U.S. Shale Oil production outlook in a post-pandemic world
- Demand recovery to pre-pandemic levels and beyond
- Natural gas market drivers in key markets, including global LNG
- Price outlook for crude and natural gas to the mid-decade