This course covers the principles of reservoir management with emphasis on practical applications.
- Category : Reservoir Engineering
- Length : 5 days
- Primary Instructor:
Offered in partnership with PetroSkills, this 5-day course covers the principles of sound reservoir management with emphasis on practical applications. Actual case histories are used to study both successes and failures. An interdisciplinary synergistic approach to efficient reservoir management is detailed with the goal of optimized profitability. The significance of each component and the importance of timing and cost/benefit analysis are emphasized. Reservoir management models for optimum field development and field operating plans are analyzed. The interdisciplinary reservoir management approach shows how each technology or function contributes to the plan and how checks and balances are developed. One personal computer is provided, at additional cost, for each two participants.
Reservoir, production, and operations engineers, geologists, geophysicists, managers, experienced technicians, and service company personnel responsible for improving the performance of petroleum reservoirs.
- Apply the principles of sound reservoir management
- Use the interdisciplinary synergistic approach to efficient reservoir management
- Include each reservoir management component and the importance of timing and cost/benefit analysis
- Develop checks and balances