Introduction to Evaluations: A Case Study for Land Professionals
This comprehensive half-day course introduces the reserves evaluation process using a simple case study and is designed for those who are affected by the results of evaluations, but do not perform them.
- Category: Reserves Evaluations
- Length: 0.5 day
- Primary Instructor: Miles Hughes P.Eng.
This comprehensive half-day course is an introduction to the evaluation process, reviewed as a simple case study. The material covered in the course is designed for those who are affected by the results of evaluations, but do not perform them. It is intended to give insight into the process, allowing participants to better understand the results and the assumptions used in an evaluation.
This course is intended for land professionals.
- Introduction to the income method of valuing an asset
- Estimating reserves and production forecasting
- Commodity price forecasts
- Royalties and incentives
- Capital and operating costs
- Cash flows, time value of money, and discounting
- Profitability indices and investment decision-making
Miles Hughes P.Eng.
Senior Petroleum Engineer and Manager, Strategic Advisory
Available Course DatesThere are currently no available courses scheduled. Please contact us to inquire about this course.
Request Custom Training
Sproule trainers work collaboratively with you to develop customized training solutions tailored to the needs of your organization or group. Trainers are available to instruct on-site across the globe.Request Training