Offered in partnership with PetroSkills, this complete 10-day course is designed for Engineers or geoscientists who will occupy the position of Reservoir Engineer, and any other technically trained individual who desires a more in-depth foundation in reservoir engineering
- Category : Reservoir Engineering
- Length : 10 days
- Primary Instructor:
- Price: $7,620 USD
This course represents the core of reservoir engineering training and the foundation for all future studies in this subject. Numerous engineering practices are covered, ranging from fluid and rock properties to simulation and field development planning. Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel to perform calculations and make graphs is desirable. Reservoir engineering is also presented in the context of a modern, multi-disciplinary team effort using supporting computer technology. An extensive manual and set of references are included.
This course is designed for Engineers or Geoscientists who will occupy the position of Reservoir Engineer, and any other technically trained individual who desires a more in-depth foundation in Reservoir engineering.
This course includes practical insights into reservoir engineering. Topics covered include:
- Critical properties of reservoir rocks fluid (oil, water, and gas) PVT relationships
- Reservoir performance with dynamic techniques
- Parameters that impact well/reservoir performance over time
- Analyze well tests using standard well testing principles and techniques
- Aquifers characterization
- Reservoir drive mechanisms determination for both oil and gas reservoirs
- Oil and gas field development planning principles
- Forecast production decline
Senior Petroleum Engineer
Available Course DatesThere are currently no available courses scheduled. Please contact us to inquire about this course.
Request Custom Training
Sproule trainers work collaboratively with you to develop customized training solutions tailored to the needs of your organization or group. Trainers are available to instruct on-site across the globe.Request Training