President-Elect Biden and the Clean Energy Revolution
Guided by themes like climate change, clean energy, and decarbonization, US President-elect Biden has plans to lead the future of energy in America down a new path – one aimed at transition and lasting change. This special report from Sproule in collaboration with Boost Energy Ventures, focuses on several key initiatives underpinning President-elect Biden’s energy platform and aims to provide insight around the feasibility and potential implications of his plans.
- Implications of energy infrastructure regulatory reform
- U.S. power generation mix and the levelized cost of electricity
- Feasibility of and obstacles to achieving a net-zero power grid by 2035
- Electrification of U.S. mobility fleet
- Impacts of banning oil and gas permitting on public lands and waters