SPROULE COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR
2021 Global Oil and Gas Outlook
Sproule’s Webinar evaluates key factors driving the direction of Crude oil and Natural Gas Markets in 2021 and beyond
Monday, February 1, 2021 | 8:00 AM MST | GoTo Webinar
2020 was an extraordinary year for the global economy and the energy sector. Unprecedented demand disruption, widespread supply shut-ins and crude prices going negative – all themes industry participants are relieved to leave behind entering 2021. However, while pricing has recovered rapidly since Q2 lows, several factors are keeping prices elevated relative to fundamentals and should give market participants cause to proceed with caution as the year progresses.
This webinar explores the key forces driving the direction of crude and natural gas markets as we emerge from one of the most chaotic years the energy market has ever faced.
Live polling on critical questions during the session will provide attendees with insights into what your peers are thinking as we emerge from the lows endured throughout 2020.
– The current state of COVID-19 globally, and its continued impacts on global demand
– U.S. Shale Oil production outlook in a post-pandemic world
– Demand recovery to pre-pandemic levels and beyond
– Natural gas market drivers in key markets, including global LNG
– Price outlook for crude and natural gas to the mid-decade
Chris Mylde, M.Sc.
Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, Sproule
Liam O’Brien, P.Eng.
Senior Associate, Strategic Advisory and Insights, Sproule