Sproule Play Metrics
Quickly and accurately identify discrete opportunities in a sea of assets across Western Canada. Determine volumes and economics and benchmark results between companies, areas, and vintage to understand if your investments are measuring up.
Play Metrics is Sproule’s expert opinion of production profiles and economic parameters for the key resources plays across Western Canada. It is available through Catalyst, Canadian Discovery’s (CDL) intuitive play evaluation platform for complex oil and gas data.
Play metrics analysis is the basis for all strategic decisions from transactions to asset planning in the oil and gas industry—helping you forecast future cash flow from key resource plays taking into account the full suite of half-cycle economic inputs.
Sproule Play Metrics analysis helps you
- Benchmark against your competition
- Support corporate planning decisions
- Identify A&D opportunities
- Articulate investment strategies
- Improve drilling practices
- Assess operational best practices
Perform analysis on
- Breakeven costs by detail play
- IRR between detail play
- Time to pay out and value
- Price scenarios and sensitivities
- Well by well NPV economic analysis and EURs
Featured White Paper
Type Curves 101: Sproule Best PracticesLearn More
Canadian Discovery and Sproule partner to deliver a joint energy solutionLearn More
Tight Oil And Gas Drives Optimism As Oilpatch Tentatively RecoversLearn More
Start a Conversation
Contact an expert today to discuss how Sproule can help you solve some of the most challenging issues facing your business today.