2018 Canadian Oil and Gas Insights Report
Proceed with Caution
Is Canada's oil and gas industry on the slow road to recovery?
Having observed firsthand the diversity of impact and subsequent strategies companies have implemented to mitigate one of the industry’s most prolonged downturns, Sproule energy consultants contend that the Canadian oil and gas industry is on the slow road to recovery.
Download our inaugural report and discover nine key trends that are shaping the future of the industry. These insights have been presented by Sproule’s team of energy consultants, focused on helping clients make the right investment decisions to build sustainable growth.
Tight Oil and Gas Drives Optimism as Oilpatch Tentatively Recovers. Read Now >
Failure to Reverse Megaproject Lull May Lead to Oil Price Spike. Read Now >
Canadian LNG Export Industry Hinges on First Major Project Go-Ahead. Read Now >
Key Insights Include:
- A Slow Recovery
- Caution and Efficiency are the Watchwords
- Specialization and Technical Optimization
- Continued Focused on Liquids-Rich Plays
- Tight Capital, More Consolidation
- Midstream Flowing Strongly
- Can LNG Fix the Gas Glut?
- The Road Ahead
- Making the Case for Canadian Energy