Surge Energy Evaluates Plays Faster, with Greater Confidence
In a fluctuating market, M&A deals are a challenge to execute for many Canadian oil & gas companies, and Surge Energy’s acquisition of Mount Bastion Oil and Gas Corp. was no exception. To make a confident, sound decision, the company needed access to accurate Play Metrics analysis – quickly.
- Canadian, oil-focused E&P company
- Expedited asset valuations with an unbiased and relative dataset
- Access to Sproule’s expert opinion of production profiles and economic parameters for key Canadian resource plays
- Solid decision support for acquisitions, in less time
- Expedite type curve evaluations, which could take weeks or even months
- Evaluate a prospect more quickly
- Make acquisition decisions with unbiased analysis and greater confidence
- Rapid, relative analysis on a particular play
- The ability to evaluate a prospect with reliable, unbiased results
- Greater confidence in asset performance and ROI assessments
- Surge can identify opportunities across Western Canada – helping forecast future cash flow from resource plays and enabling faster decision-making with increased confidence
Start a Conversation
Contact an expert today to discuss how Sproule can help you solve some of the most challenging issues facing your business today.