An onshore operator in Thailand required independent reserves certification with expertise in assessing geologically complex reservoirs.
- Supported regulatory requirements
- Involved complex geology
- Delivered extensive seismic interpretation
- Enabled the client to understand the range of risk
- The client required independent reserves disclosure to support its status as a publicly listed company on a Canadian stock exchange
- This field is a multi-layered reservoir that is highly fractured, and the seismic data has been reprocessed and re-interpreted as more wells were drilled and a better understanding of the reservoir was gained
- The project required significant geophysical expertise and understanding of geological uncertainty and required to have reserves assigned that reflected the geological uncertainty
- Sproule utilized a multi-disciplinary team to understand the reservoir and assign reserves
- The Sproule technical team completed the report for the client’s Thai assets in both U.S. and Canadian dollar outputs as required
Start a Conversation
Contact an expert today to discuss how Sproule can help you solve some of the most challenging issues facing your business today.