Junior Administrative Assistant
|Closes:|| September 26th|
Midnight (GMT -06:00)
Sproule is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Junior Administrative Assistant to join our Administration team. The Administration Team is part of the Corporate Services department and is focused on providing administrative support to our various business units, departments and office locations around the globe. The Administration Team also plays a critical role in the production of Sproule’s Reserves Certification reports, which are a key product delivered to our Reservoir Services energy clientele. Administrative support is provided in person within the Calgary head office and virtually to team members in other Sproule office locations.
The successful candidate will be required to work out of our office in Calgary, Alberta and must be willing and able to work overtime when deadlines must be met and when heavy workload during our reporting season occurs. This is a non-exempt position eligible for overtime pay.
The Jr. Administrative Assistant position at Sproule will:
- Assist with the preparation of project proposals including editing, formatting, management and compilation of materials as requested.
- Assist with CRM administration under the direction of the business development team.
- Assist with preparing contracts, agreements and other legal documents as may be required.
- Conduct deliverable quality control checks for accuracy to ensure compliance with Sproule’s Professional Practice Management Plan (PPMP), financial and regulatory requirements.
- Draft, edit and finalize Sproule reserve reports for clients, coordinating with report stakeholders to ensure report is complete and sent to client in accordance with deliverable timeline.
- Prioritize incoming correspondence and direct internal clients to utilize the shared Admin email for support requests.
- Schedule meetings, make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports for Executive leaders as required.
- Transcription of meeting minutes.
- Prepare materials for more routine Executive presentations.
- Develop and maintain an efficient administrative documentation and filing system in collaboration with Records Management.
- Assist as required with Sproule course registrations and delivery preparations
- Assist with event management of client and employee social events.
- Provide backup and support for other Admin team members including Reception and Office Services.
- Print and assemble reports, course material, and other project materials as requested.
- Provide additional administrative and office support as required.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma
- College diploma an asset
- Up to 3 years of experience in a customer service environment
- Up to 2 years related experience in a similar administrative role preferred
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Pro
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software and apps
- Keyboarding speed of a minimum of 65 WPM
Required Skills & Competencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including good knowledge of English grammar.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Focused on providing timely, quality administrative support to internal customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Practices discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information and materials.
- A positive attitude with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability and accountability.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced professional services environment.
Application deadline: September 26th, 2022