Digital Marketing Specialist
|Education:||Diploma or Degree, Marketing Communications Computer Systems Information Systems|
This individual works in close partnership with regional business development executives and reports directly to the VP Business Development & Marketing. The role is responsible for supporting the design, execution and reporting of integrated digital marketing programs that meet business line goals, align with corporate initiatives and promote the Sproule brand to retain, increase wallet share and grow new business.
As a digital marketing specialist you will
- Support the development and execution of digital strategies to help achieve awareness, engagement and lead generation objectives for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Expand awareness of Sproule brand through digital platforms including web, email and social media.
- Optimize content including blog posts, white papers, eBooks, reports, webinars to drives digital thought-leadership efforts.
- Support marketing-funnel optimization to increase lead conversions with CTAs, landing pages, content offers.
- Manage our website and analytics tools with an eye to driving conversion, monitoring and continually improving our SEO strategy.
- Nurture leads by executing a lead nurturing program and moving leads through the B2B buyer’s journey.
- Report on performance and key KPIs to optimize marketing performance.
- Track activities to a budget.
To succeed, candidates must possess the following combination of education, experience and skills
- Diploma or degree in marketing, communications, computer science, systems, with a minimum of five years of related work experience.
- Proficiency in marketing automation software and best practices is an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of current social media tools and experience managing these platforms for an organization.
- Strong writing and editing skills for digital media.
- High degree of proficiency with web-based tools and applications including, CMS, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- B2B, professional services marketing experience is an asset.
This position will work out of Sproule's offices located in downtown Calgary.
If you are interested in a career with a difference, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Digital Marketing Specialist in the subject line.
The Sproule team are problem solvers, creative thinkers, engineers and builders focused on solving client challenges. Working at Sproule is a demanding and rewarding career for those who are up to the challenge. Professionals join our organization in many different capacities: as client-facing consultants, regional experts and technical professionals, or in important internal roles such as human resources, information services, and finance.
Sproule is a global energy consulting firm providing technical and commercial knowledge to help clients discover value from energy resources around the world. Sproule is anchored by deep geoscience, engineering and operational expertise combined with a strong commercial understanding of energy markets. We help exploration and production companies, financial institutions, and governments accurately characterize subsurface opportunities and increase shareholder confidence through independent economic evaluations of resources.
Sproule is headquartered in Calgary, Canada, and has offices in Brazil, Mexico, and the Netherlands. Come, be part of the energy.