Business Development Assistant
|Education:||Post Secondary Degree|
|Closes:|| September 30th|
Midnight (GMT -06:00)
Sproule is seeking an energetic, organized, and flexible individual to join our team in the Sproule office located in Mexico City as a Business Development Assistant. In this role you will provide support to Sproule’s business development and finance teams, administrative support on technical reports and proposals, and general office administration in the Mexico office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with administration of Client Relationship Management (CRM) software under the direction of the business development team.
- Coordinating invoicing details with Project Leader and Regional Director(s).
- Generating invoices for clients in Latin America, in English or Spanish, following national or company standards and requirements.
- Sending client invoices or uploading invoices into the clients’ portal.
- Following-up with clients for timely payment of invoices.
- Maintaining Sproule’s registration within the various clients’ portals/systems.
- Preparing and delivering periodic contractually required administrative reports, such as National Content Certificates.
- Periodically checking clients’ or potential clients’ procurement portal for bid opportunities.
- Preparing contract closing documents.
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals.
- General office coordination tasks such as procuring supplies, managing local vendors, and managing incoming and outgoing mail and courier.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Previous inside sales experience or experience supporting a business development team is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience with, and ability to quickly learn new software and mobile applications
- Must be bilingual (Spanish-English)
Non-technical Required Skills & Competencies
- Positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented, with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Focused on providing timely, quality administrative support to internal customers.
- Practices discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information and materials.
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability and accountability.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced professional services environment.
Application deadline: September 30th, 2022